The testimonials found on One Stop Medical Center have been sent to us by actual patients and may not reflect the typical patient’s experience and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. The testimonials are meant to be a showcase of the best results our practice has produced, and should not be taken as the results a typical patient will get.
“Feedback From Our Vasectomy Patients in 2016-2017 year! “
Recently, we did the satisfaction survey in all patients who had their vasectomies in 2016-2017, Here is the ratings summary based on 117 responses. 5 stars in almost all categories!
“He is a True Artist and Blessing”
Hello, I wanted to say that we are so excited to let you all know that Dr. Shu performed my husband’s vasectomy reversal in September 2016. I was pregnant by Halloween and I had a miscarriage. We still were not at the point to go for a semen analysis but my doctors were not too positive about another conception from a vasectomy reversal and low and behind we were pregnant again by New Years. We are expecting 9/9/17 and I am enclosing a couple 20 week ultrasound pictures of baby!
Your office was amazing and for my 40th birthday I intend on coming to Dr. Shu for body work and I am recommending him to everyone notating that he is worth the flight to Minnesota if they are not local! Doctor Shu was not sure my husbands vasectomy reversal was going to work because of how rough cut the vas was from the previous doctor. He is a true artist and blessing.
Thank you guys so much! Zach & Sam O, MN
“The whole experience was great from start to finish!”
I was in your office in January for a vasectomy reversal. The whole experience was great from start to finish. Dr. Shu was friendly and cordial. He even made efforts to engage me in small talk during the procedure to make the whole process easier. Dr. Shu explained the procedure and after care thoroughly and answered any questions that we had. I would highly recommend Dr. Shu to anyone seeking this type of procedure. Thank you Dr. Shu. Sincerely, Brian L, NC
“Feedback From Our Vasectomy Patients in 2017 (2) “
• No swelling was nice and made for a very pleasant next day as I walked a lot of steps and the state capital. I would highly recommend this procedure to anyone considering a vasectomy.
• Procedure went very well. Dr. Shu is awesome! Would recommend to all my friends seeking this procedure! No complications after the procedure.
• This whole experience was absolutely painless, I don’t know what they could do to make it simpler.
• Super fast and easy, wish I would have done it years ago. Thank you.
• Dr. Shu was very gentle and quick. I mean I walked in the room, procedure was about 7 minutes and I walked out with zero pain. Clear post vas care instructions and no follow up needed. One day in 7mins and back to work, done! Excellent service and great new pain free procedure with 99.9% sterile rate! No more pregnancy worries!
• The procedure wasn’t that bad. When Dr. Shu did the madajet it felt like being pricked when you go donate blood but just down there. The left side was more sensitive and did hurt a little bit. They want it nice and shaven. What I used was veet sensitive. Caked that on down there and the hair came right off. I was even complimented on how clean and nice of a job it was. Sure beat using a shaver down there. After the procedure, I actually walked around the MOA for an hour with the wife. Was a little sore but Tylenol and ibuprofen helped. Never iced them. It’s been a month after now and every once in a while the left side will hurt for a few seconds. Maybe over working myself and trying to bend straight picking up tools and what not does not feel too good so bend the knees and don’t bend like you’re trying to touch your toes. Otherwise everything went good and just waiting for everything to come out clean so my wife and I can really have fun without worrying about kid #4.
“Feedback From Our Vasectomy Patients in 2017 (1) “
• I have friends that chose the “traditional” vasectomy and didn’t have a good experience. I was very nervous about this procedure and Dr. Shu and his staff really did a great job of walking me through each step in the process. My experience went great! Little to no pain, quick procedure (could of left the car running) and no down time. I would HIGHLY recommend this procedure with Dr. Shu and his staff to anyone!!! Thank you all for making this such a positive experience!!!
• When I booked my vasectomy with EZvasectomy.com, I wondered if I was making a mistake by booking a sensitive procedure with a doctor I had never met. Then I went ahead with it anyway, and I’m glad I did. Not only does EZvasectomy offer the latest painless techniques and the most affordable price, the entire experience is impressive. Dr. Shu is experienced and professional; he did my vasectomy in under 6 minutes!
• It was easy for me to get my vasectomy done out of state, because I did not need to come up for a consult, or a follow-up. When you book your appointment, you’ll receive information about the procedure that will help you feel completely prepared. I’m so glad I was able to save a lot of time and money by going with EZvasectomy. I’m also pleased that I got my vasectomy done right before March madness, so I have a reason to sit around and watch the games!
• Dr. Shu was great! My wife and I collectively agreed that I would undergo the procedure, and I’ve got to say that it couldn’t have gone any better! I was slightly nervous when I entered the office, but the moment I met Dr. Shu, he was so personable, that I immediately felt at ease. Since then, I have been recommending Dr. Shu’s services to my friends, as well as friends of my friends. I’m all healed up, and I feel great! Thank you, Dr. Shu!
• Dr. Shu and his staff were awesome and the procedure was easy fast and simple, I would recommend this office to anyone.
• The surgery went great. Dr. Shu was very experienced, and did a good job keeping me calm, as I was a bit nervous. The healing took a bit longer than I thought, just over a week before the pain had completely subsided.
• I recommend this procedure to anyone needing a vasectomy. It is quick and painless. Dr. Shu is very personable even through the procedure to keep your mind on other things. It took a little over two weeks for everything to heal up, but this is normal. I highly recommend this to anyone!
• Dr. Shu was amazing and made the experience very easy and comfortable. I would recommend that anybody looking to have a vasectomy go see Dr. Shu!
“Thanks so much for making this possible for us!”
Just wanted to give you a quick update. So, it’s been exactly 3 months since my reversal. We left the surgery prepared for the worst since you said it was only about a 50/50 chance it would work and it was one of the more difficult surgeries you’ve done. But alas, the first analysis at 6 weeks showed good quantity at 25 million, but low motility, but still a success. We figured we had 6 months to a year to get the count up before we had any real chance at conceiving. But much to our surprise, we just found out we are 6 weeks pregnant! So that means it was working just 7 or 8 weeks post surgery! We are shocked! She claims it’s mine, so you did something right!
Thanks so much for making this possible for us! We absolutely will send pictures. 🙂 We’re thrilled! Rick P, IA
“Can’t say thanks enough!”
Hello, I had a vasectomy reversal done on February 9th of 2016 and on February 4th of 2017 my wife and I had our first baby since the reversal. Can’t say thanks enough. Sincerely, David M, Wisconsin
“Feedback From Our Vasectomy Patients in 2016 (3) “
• Dr. Shu was very skilled and friendly. Would definitely recommend!
• The procedure was a breeze. Virtually no pain! I would highly recommend this procedure over the conventional approach.
• Went well. Had a little pain during procedure. Was out for a few days and took it easy at work the follow week.
• Did not have any need for post care.
• This is the exact type of experience I had hoped for previously, but had not received. I was not looking for a consult or counseling, I just wanted the procedure to be done. The provider asked all the right questions to make sure I was sure I wanted to get the procedure done and did the procedure. Total time spent in the providers office was less than 30 minutes. Recovery was easy and pain during the procedure and during recovery was minimal. I am very happy that I found this solution.
• Very quick and easy procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Shu.
• Overall great experience! Easy scheduling, excellent communication and follow-up. Nice facility with friendly staff. Dr. Shu was very professional, careful and thoughtful. Nearly painless procedure and far better than expected post-procedure comfort and recovery time. I highly recommend Dr. Shu!
• I was pleasantly surprised. I expected lots of post procedure discomfort. I experienced minimal soreness.
• Tender for a couple weeks but never any serious pain. Wish I had done it way earlier. Procedure seemed to take less than 5 minute
• Made my procedure go as smooth as possible. I highly recommend this place. 10/10
“Here is the proof that it really does work”
Thank you again for the reversal. Here is the proof that it really does work.
“Feedback From Our Vasectomy Patients in 2016 (2) “
“Thank you for everything!!! “
Hey Dr. Shu, we didn’t go to a lab for a formal semen analysis but as you can see we don’t need one. Thank you for everything!!! Alex V, Nevada
“Feedback From Our Vasectomy Patients! in 2016! (1)”
• I found I was worried over nothing. It was minimal discomfort and even that was completely gone after a week.
• The procedure was very quick (20 minutes from the moment that I was called in until the moment that I walked out). There was virtually no pain at all, and within 4 days I was completely back to normal. I would highly recommend this procedure and Dr. Shu to anyone looking to have a vasectomy.
• super easy procedure
• I am very pleased with the procedure! It was as easy as 1,2,3 .
• Everything was real good except having to wait 30 min. past the scheduled appointment before getting in for procedure.
• Very easy procedure. Thanks to the staff for calming my nerves.
• I have recommended the office to several friends.
• I would highly recommend this type of vasectomy. A quick procedure,with very little pain and a fast recovery.
• Any fears about pain, mishaps, or the procedure were unnecessary. The entire experience was far more easier than I had anticipated. I highly recommended your clinic for anyone considering a vesectomy. Thank you.
• This was as easy and painless as it could possibly be. I also saved a TON of money over going to my regular doctor’s office. I am very happy with my decision.
• I should have had this done 30 years ago
• I could not believe how painless it was. I was worried about it for no reason. It was over in less than five minutes once from the time I was set on the table to the time i was
“2 pregnancy test show she is pregnant. Thank you for your help in making this happen!”
Dr. Shu, just wanted to give you a quick update on my reversal that was done the 3rd of June. All swelling and most all bruising has been gone for quite some time now. For the most part I feel the same as I did before the procedure. It still feels like my spermacle is still a bit larger than it was before, and I’m still just as sensitive on my left side as I was before too.
That being said, my wife missed her period at the beginning of August and 2 pregnancy test show she is pregnant. We have the first doctor appointment in 2 weeks. Thank you for your help in making this happen! T. O. Minnesota
“My Daughter is now 2 months old. Thank you!!!!”
“We are now super excited about our new baby girl, due Nov 2016!!!!”
My partner had his Vasectomy reversed after seven years by Dr. Shu last August. We are now super excited about our new baby girl, due Nov 2016!!!! The experience was very pleasant, considering what it was, and he was comfortable during and after the procedure. Thank you, Dr. Shu!!! B. L. Montana
“This was the least painful visit I have ever had to any doctors office!”
Easier than I could have ever expected (vasectomy). Everyone was very courteous and friendly. This was the least painful visit I have ever had to any doctors office!!
From the time I entered the exam room to the time I walked out was less than 10 minutes. Very pleased. B.A. Minnesota
“We Got Pregnant Two Months After the Reversal”
It’s a girl! Due date February 11th, 2016! We got pregnant two months after the reversal. Everything has healed up perfectly, and we are super excited! C.C. Florida
“The Vaso Worked”
We just found out on Januuary 1st, 2016 that we are expecting! The vaso worked! Thank you. T.M. Iowa
“14 yr Old Vasectomy was Successfully Reversed!”
Thanks you for contacting me with a follow up. I have great news. The reversal was successful with a near normal count present in the sample I provided to my doctor:) 14 yr old vasectomy was successfully reversed. We definitely have so much great feedback to share about Dr. Shu. I knew from my hand shake with him that he had the perfect tools to tackle any job. Thanks again. J.S. Minnesota
“We cannot Thank You Enough and We are Extremely Happy.”
Its been a busy fall so far. I came to Minnesota and got (un-snipped) in march this year. 4 years prior i had gotten a vasectomy. The surgery was painless. My recovery went great and within 3 to 4 days I felt more like normal than i did 2 weeks after my original vasectomy. We were intimate much earlier than we were advised to. A month later we took a pregnancy test outta nowhere and boom! Pregnant. And now were just over 7 weeks. Were very excited and look forward to keeping you all updated with the latest. We cannot thank you enough and we are extremely happy. J.M., Michigan
“We are Pretty Excited about That!”
My wife became pregnant in April after having the reversal done in February. She is due with our third child in January. We are pretty excited about that! H.T. Minnesota
“It Seems Like a Miracle!”
Hi Dr. Shu, I hope the tendinitis in your arm has improved. I am the patient from NY who came to you for a V-reversal this past November.
You were unable to reconnect both vas and your only option was to do a diagonal reattachment of one. The healing process went very well and after waiting the recommended period for the inflammation to subside and the full repair to take hold, we confirmed my wife’s pregnancy on Monday after our FIRST attempt.
I am amazed and thank you for being such a gifted and skilled practitioner who made this possible!
It seems like a miracle!
God bless you and your family with many graces,
Angelo C, New York
“New Baby in March 2016”
My husband TJ had a reversal done by Dr. Shu last Sept. or Oct. 2014. It had been around 10 years since the vasectomy was originally done. The experience was great at the office and we can proudly announce that we are expecting a new baby in March 2016. I am extremely glad that we came to your office. Thanks. Lori J, Minnesota
“The Reversal Procedure was Well Done. I would Highly Recommend Dr. Shu”
I had done my vasectomy done just over 10 years ago in Canada, and We decided to have more kids and try to find option for reversal in Canada. It was costly and appointments were not available less than 6 months. I googled for clinic in USA and went through many sites and reviews and decided to go with Dr. Shu, reason his fee was reasonable, reviews were good and he gave me date next month. So I flew from Canada and got my reversal done in January 2015, Overall I had good experience. Staff was very friendly and he is very professional. Procedure took about 4 hrs and I felt no pain at all during and after surgery. I got my semen result today and the count is just like a normal guy. Local Doctor said procedure was well done. I would highly recommend Dr. Shu. Mazhar M, Canada
“If you are looking to have a reversal, I would recommend Dr. Shu”
After the birth of our second child I had gotten a vasectomy. About 3 to 4 years later we thought about another child. My wife had found Dr. Shu, after about 6 to 7 months we are now pregnant. If you are looking to have a reversal I would recommend Dr. Shu. – J. D. Minnesota
“There are no words to describe what a wonderful experience I had at Dr Shu’s clinic. “
There are no words to describe what a wonderful experience I had at Dr Shu’s clinic. The atmosphere was warm and professional and all of the staff were very nice. The vasectomy reversal procedure itself was a breeze and there was almost no pain or discomfort during the process. I was afraid of how it may feel because my original vasectomy done by my family care doctor was very painful. I would recommend anyone to Dr Shu for a vasectomy or reversal in a heartbeat. He’s an expert and it shows in his work. The reversal was a success verified by the presence of sperm in my semen sample a month later. Thanks Dr Shu! – Dan D. Minnesota
We had the reversal done in June and started trying to get pregnant in September. We just found out last night on our second month of trying, we’re pregnant! Thank you so much!!! – Matt A. South Dakota
“I would highly recommend One Stop Medical Staff!”
Dr. Shu and his staff made me feel very comfortable and relaxed during my vasectomy reversal. The procedure did not take long and I had no pain after. I would highly recommend One Stop Medical Staff! – Josh G. Minnesota
“It is a great place to go and get procedures done”
I just wanted to write and say it is a great place to go and get procedures done. The people are nice and treat you good. The facility is easy to access and the doctors office is relaxing. Thanks for everything.– Matt K. Minnesota
“Amazed at Dr.Shu’s level of skill and compassion with the whole process of Vasectomy Reversal”
When I went to get a vasectomy at my local clinic it was like torture. Literally. My decision to consider a vasectomy reversal was therefore a hard choice. You can’t believe how happy I am that I found Dr.Shu and the Procedure Clinic. The doctor and his staff were all very friendly and knowledgeable and the procedure was a breeze. There was next to no pain at all, just a couple tingles. I am still amazed at Dr.Shu’s level of skill and compassion with the whole process. I can’t say enough good things about the Procedure Clinic. It’s a total gem. The procedure was a success and although I haven’t tried for more kids yet it’s great to know that it’s my option. – Daniel D. Minnesota
“I hardly felt a thing”
When I had my vasectomy done, I had heard Dr. Shu’s procedure was less invasive and painful than standard vasectomy. I am pleased to say that the procedure was relatively quick with very little pain. In fact, when the procedure was finished, I stated, “You’re kidding!” I hardly felt a thing. I would recommend Dr. Shu and his clinic for your vasectomy, and have done so to all of my friends considering this procedure. – E. S. Minnesota
“Conducted with the highest levels of professionalism and medical expertise”
Dr. Steven Shu / One Stop Medical Clinic performed my vasectomy procedure and I was extremely satisfied with all aspects of the procedure and service. They were extremely responsive in providing me a flexible date / time to undergo the procedure and it was quick, efficient, and conducted with the highest levels of professionalism and medical expertise. I would highly recommend Dr. Steven Shu / One Stop Medical Clinic and would have no hesitation in using their services in the future.– T. H. Minnesota
“I highly recommend this no scalpel method for a vasectomy”
I found Dr. Shu on the Internet looking at information on vasectomy. I was curious about the no scalpel and no needle method. In looking at the website, I was impressed with the information presented and the simplicity that the procedure looked like. I liked the fact that I didn’t need a ride for the procedure. The initial meeting with Dr. Shu was quick and he made the whole process seem simple and talked exactly what to expect and what to do for recovery. He was very personable and made you feel confident that this would be a very good way to go. I scheduled up the procedure and it went very well. Only took 20 min. I did everything that was talked about for the recovery. I had no problems after the procedure and everything went as easy as hoped. I highly recommend this method for a vasectomy. The office was easy to get to and people very helpful. Very good experience. Thanks.
– G. S. Brooklyn Center, MN
“Much Easier and Less Painful Than a Dental Cleaning!”
No scalpel vasectomy is much easier and less painful than a dental cleaning. Would highly recommend. Quick and painless recovery. 2 days later was 100%, 1 day after vasectomy surgery was 95%.
– Dan S, Minnesota
“You have golden hands and a big heart!”
I am an RN in the ICU of one of the largest metro hospitals. I have had numerous cosmetic surgeries as well as medical procedures performed by Dr. Shu. I am continuously amazed at the quality of care, amount of concern and unending patience extended to me despite the endless questions about each and every mark on my skin and just every minor concern in general. Nobody ever makes me feel that my concerns and questions are anything but important. Dr. Shu’s pre-operative meetings are informative, relaxing and I leave the office with a total lack of concerns and questions. You have golden hands and a big heart to go with them as you extend constant compassion and display endless patience. It does not go unnoticed that you listen to your patients and manage to perform miracles even when they request you work with a budget. I know how much you did for me and it is more than appreciated. So an ends my survey, but what I hope will never be an end to my relationship with the One Stop Medical Center.
– J.F. St Paul
“Made my life a lot easier!”
Last fall I was approached by my wife for the 100th time about getting a vasectomy. As usual, it fell on deaf ears. That is until I met DR Shu. DR Shu made the process fast and simple and kept me at ease during the procedure. Now that it has been a few months, everything at home with the wife has never been. I would strongly urge anyone who is considering getting a vasectomy to call up DR Shu. Put that voice to sleep and just get it done! Getting this potential 18 year issue off my plate has made my life a lot easier!
“Dr Shu was absolutely wonderful!”
It took me several years for me to gather up enough courage to have a vasectomy done. I did some research on the Internet and learned about the No Needle, No Scalpel vasectomy. I was still extremely nervous about it. Dr Shu was absolutely wonderful. I had an initial counseling first, and Dr. Shu patiently explained everything and answered my questions and concerns. The whole procedure took about thirty minutes. Dr. Shu talked to me with comforting and encouraging words during the entire time, and he made me laugh sometimes. I never felt a thing. He was gentle and skilled proceduralist! I recovered quickly and returned to work in three days. My wife and I are enjoying our intimacy relationship without the fear of pregnancy. Great job! Dr. Shu, thank you very much for your wonderful care.
“A very caring and knowledgeable doctor”
Dr. Shu is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. Over the past few years, he took care of my mother and my health. He is very professional and I am able to share everything with him.
He is a well known community activist, and he contributed a lot of time, energy, and money to the Chinese community. He was the founders of several non-profit organizations in the Chinese community, including a free clinic.
Dr.She is a very talent physician; he is an expert in many areas, such as skin cancer, hemorrhoids, endoscopies, office procedures. I strong recommend Dr.Shu to anyone who needs a caring and experienced doctor.
– K. Liew