- Minimally invasive procedures with single micro incision and no-scalpel technique:
a. Minimize trauma, pain and complications
b. Allayed many men’s fears with regards to the scalpel and needle
- Local anesthesia with no needle technique
- High success rate for both vasectomy and vasectomy reversal
- High quality personalized medical care with professional and friendly staff
- Accredited, private surgical center with premium clinic environment
- Affordable price with no facility fee or anesthesia fee
- Informative website with easy navigation
- Convenient online registration with efficient scheduling system
- Offers consultation on the same day of surgery (One trip only)
- 10 minutes from the Minneapolis-St Paul airport (MSP)
- Located in the beautiful town of Edina and France Avenue enriched with hospital and medical offices, commercial and business centers, and hotels
One Stop Medical Center provides procedure-oriented premium medical services with affordable charges. Not only do we provide you with one-stop convenient care, but we also lower your costs by not charging any facility fees and anesthesia fees.
We are one of a few surgical practices in the Twin Cities to offer an on-site accredited surgical suite in the clinic. Supported by an outstanding medical team and equipped with cutting edge technology, our state-of-the-art accredited surgical center sets the standard for patient safety and high quality medical care.
Typically, an office procedure is only fractional cost of the same procedure done in a hospital.
We lower prices, but never sacrifice our quality of service. Dr. Shu was an Assistant Professor of Medical School at the University of Minnesota from 2006 to 2012, and he is a procedure expert who incorporates state of the art technology in all aspects of procedural medical care. His one stop care model with minimal invasive approach has benefited numerous patients.
Benefits of Office Procedures
- Financial saving for the patients
- Reduce overall healthcare cost
- Saves time for the patients
- Less anxiety for the patients
- Greater patient satisfaction
- Greater efficiency
- Rapid results and earlier treatments
- Offering better services
- Greater physician’s job satisfaction