Easy VasectomyⓇ | Easy Vasectomy ReversalⓇ
Easy VasectomyⓇ Testimonials | Online Registration | Easy Vasectomy® Consultation | Technique | Cost | Instructions | Vasectomy 101
Facts | FAQ | Anatomy | Risks | Psychological Issue | History | Birth Control | Sperm Banking
- A vasectomy is one of the most popular forms of contraception in the United States and worldwide. Each year, more than half million men in the US choose to get a vasectomy.
- The No Scalpel Vasectomy procedure was developed in the early 1970s in China. About 50 million No-Scalpel Vasectomies have been performed around the world.
- Sterilization for a man (vasectomy) is significantly less expensive than for a woman (tubal ligation), which may be up to five times more costly.
- Vasectomies are nearly 100 percent effective and safe. They don’t reduce a man’s sexual drive, virility, or ability to have or enjoy sex.
- Most vasectomies are done in the doctors’ offices. A No-Scalpel Vasectomy takes only about 10 minutes.
- Most patients can go back to work in two days.
- There may be little or no cost to you since most health care insurance programs cover vasectomies.
Limitations of Vasectomy:
- Not 100% reversible
- Must use other forms of birth-control for three months until sperm-free.
- Does not prevent transmission of sexually transmitted infections (STI’s).
Advantages of Vasectomy…
- Low one-time expense often covered by insurance companies
- More dependable than any other form of contraception including female sterilization.
- Eliminates risks associated with birth control pills or shots and the IUD.
- Vasectomy reversals are less costly and more successful than tubal ligation reversals (see Vasectomy Reversal).
- No need for inconvenient and less dependable methods, so there are…
no more worries!!!!