The testimonials found on One Stop Medical Center have been sent to us by actual patients and may not reflect the typical patient’s experience and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. The testimonials are meant to be a showcase of the best results our practice has produced, and should not be taken as the results a typical patient will get.
“Feedback From Our Vasectomy Patients in 2016-2017 year! “
We did the satisfaction survey in all patients who had their vasectomies in 2016-2018, Here is the ratings summary based on 181 responses. 5 stars in almost all categories!
“Feedback From Our Vasectomy Patients in 2018 (1) “
• Had I realized it was this easy I’d have done it long ago! Thanks!
• Quick and easy.
• 5 stars! the only negative was that once in the room on the operating table I had a very long wait that was uncomfortable. (comment: occasionally, we had very busy days or needed to take care of more urgent cases, we were sorry about that).
• I highly recommend Dr. Shu and the EZ Vasectomy. It is refreshing to have a clinic that takes the patient experience into consideration. Everything from scheduling, to the follow up sample testing is done in a way that puts value on my time and makes it easy for me. Not to mention I received a consultation from a urologist before I saw Dr. Shu. They recommended general anesthesia that would have come at a $6,000+ cost to me plus the extra recovery time from the more invasive procedure. Dr. Shu was able to complete the procedure in 7 minutes with local anesthesia at 10% of the cost. For the recovery, I was able to function like normal, just took it a little easy for 2 days. I wouldn’t even call it a painful recovery. A sunburn is more painful than the recovery I experienced.
• Not a lot of communication after op. This survey is too vague. I barely even saw the Dr Face. Seems like everything went ok though. Not a complicated procedure so I guess post follow up isn’t really needed. The pain was less than I expected. (Comment: Easy vasectomyⓇ is a very quick procedure with no scalpel, no needle, and no suture techniques, it takes 5-6 minutes after given the local numbing medication. If Dr.Shu occasionally forget take off his mask before vasectomy, it is possible the patient doesn’t see his face clearly. From now on, Dr.Shu will make sure he takes off his mask while he talks to his patients. This testimonial suggested Easy vasectomyⓇ seems to be too easy!)
• Called a few times post procedure, always happy and reassuring. 5 Stars!
“Feedback From Our Vasectomy Patients in 2017 (3) “
• Very happy with the service.
• Five stars. The jock strap that was given to me was too small. I’m 5’9 at 235lbs. If your bigger make sure you ask for a bigger one.
• Super easy and convenient. Very professional. A+ all around.
• It took me 3 years to arrive on the decision to have this procedure done. I have somewhat of a fear of medical procedures. I read all the testimonials of previous patients and still waited a while to make the final decision. Once I arrived on the final decision it was very easy. I scheduled the procedure (through online registration) without needing a (face to face) consultation (in my case). When the day finally came my wife drove me in, I signed a few sheets of paper, paid, and was out of the procedure in less than 10 minutes. Dr. Shu was very professional, explained exactly what was happening, and was very clear on what I should experience after as well as clear on direction to follow for proper care and healing. My wife and I are completely active again and very pleased with the results.
• Dr seamed a little rushed and almost seamed like he was trying to break his personal best time for the procedure. He made sure I knew it only took 6 minutes. He laughed as he left the room saying to nurses “6 minutes”. Made me a little uneasy although everything appears to have gone well. As a patient I really don’t care if it took 6 mins or 15 just that it was done correctly. Just thought I would share in case it may help in the future. (Comment: This is the typical time it takes for Dr. Shu performs a vasectomy. Easy vasectomy™ is a high quality, fast, convenient and affordable procedure.)
• Dr. Shu was great! I was very nervous and he was as gentle as could and caring as can be.
• All of my questions and needs were answered and accommodated to my satisfaction. Both the staff and Dr. Shu were very easy to speak with and very helpful and considerate of my needs. I would highly recommend this procedure and Dr. Shu and his staff to anyone seeking this procedure. The procedure was completed in 6 minutes! Amazing!
• Doctor was super quick I was in and out in 15 minutes. Only had a small pinch when he did my left side. Took me about 3 days to recover to a point where I could comfortably walk around.
• This was an easy hassle free procedure. Thank you Dr Shu
“Feedback From Our Vasectomy Patients in 2017 (2) “
• The procedure was very quick and easy. Only took about 5 mins. I would recommend that if you have a physically demanding job that you take extra time off to recover. I went back to work after 4 days and I felt good, but I ended up with a few complication because I was not healed up enough for strenuous activity. The doctor and staff were great with any questions or concerns I had. I would recommend them for this procedure.
• No swelling was nice and made for a very pleasant next day as I walked a lot of steps and the state capital. I would highly recommend this procedure to anyone considering a vasectomy.
• Procedure went very well. Dr. Shu is awesome! Would recommend to all my friends seeking this procedure! No complications after the procedure.
• This whole experience was absolutely painless, I don’t know what they could do to make it simpler.
• Super fast and easy, wish I would have done it years ago. Thank you.
• Dr. Shu was very gentle and quick. I mean I walked in the room, procedure was about 7 minutes and I walked out with zero pain. Clear post vas care instructions and no follow up needed. One day in 7mins and back to work, done! Excellent service and great new pain free procedure with 99.9% sterile rate! No more pregnancy worries!
• The procedure wasn’t that bad. When Dr. Shu did the madajet it felt like being pricked when you go donate blood but just down there. The left side was more sensitive and did hurt a little bit. They want it nice and shaven. What I used was veet sensitive. Caked that on down there and the hair came right off. I was even complimented on how clean and nice of a job it was. Sure beat using a shaver down there. After the procedure, I actually walked around the MOA for an hour with the wife. Was a little sore but Tylenol and ibuprofen helped. Never iced them. It’s been a month after now and every once in a while the left side will hurt for a few seconds. Maybe over working myself and trying to bend straight picking up tools and what not does not feel too good so bend the knees and don’t bend like you’re trying to touch your toes. Otherwise everything went good and just waiting for everything to come out clean so my wife and I can really have fun without worrying about kid #4.
“Feedback From Our Vasectomy Patients in 2017 (1) “
• I have friends that chose the “traditional” vasectomy and didn’t have a good experience. I was very nervous about this procedure and Dr. Shu and his staff really did a great job of walking me through each step in the process. My experience went great! Little to no pain, quick procedure (could of left the car running) and no down time. I would HIGHLY recommend this procedure with Dr. Shu and his staff to anyone!!! Thank you all for making this such a positive experience!!!
• When I booked my vasectomy with EZvasectomy.com, I wondered if I was making a mistake by booking a sensitive procedure with a doctor I had never met. Then I went ahead with it anyway, and I’m glad I did. Not only does EZvasectomy offer the latest painless techniques and the most affordable price, the entire experience is impressive. Dr. Shu is experienced and professional; he did my vasectomy in under 6 minutes!
• It was easy for me to get my vasectomy done out of state, because I did not need to come up for a consult, or a follow-up. When you book your appointment, you’ll receive information about the procedure that will help you feel completely prepared. I’m so glad I was able to save a lot of time and money by going with EZvasectomy. I’m also pleased that I got my vasectomy done right before March madness, so I have a reason to sit around and watch the games!
• Dr. Shu was great! My wife and I collectively agreed that I would undergo the procedure, and I’ve got to say that it couldn’t have gone any better! I was slightly nervous when I entered the office, but the moment I met Dr. Shu, he was so personable, that I immediately felt at ease. Since then, I have been recommending Dr. Shu’s services to my friends, as well as friends of my friends. I’m all healed up, and I feel great! Thank you, Dr. Shu!
• Dr. Shu and his staff were awesome and the procedure was easy fast and simple, I would recommend this office to anyone.
• The surgery went great. Dr. Shu was very experienced, and did a good job keeping me calm, as I was a bit nervous. The healing took a bit longer than I thought, just over a week before the pain had completely subsided.
• I recommend this procedure to anyone needing a vasectomy. It is quick and painless. Dr. Shu is very personable even through the procedure to keep your mind on other things. It took a little over two weeks for everything to heal up, but this is normal. I highly recommend this to anyone!
• Dr. Shu was amazing and made the experience very easy and comfortable. I would recommend that anybody looking to have a vasectomy go see Dr. Shu!
“Feedback From Our Vasectomy Patients in 2016 (3) “
• Dr. Shu was very skilled and friendly. Would definitely recommend!
• The procedure was a breeze. Virtually no pain! I would highly recommend this procedure over the conventional approach.
• Went well. Had a little pain during procedure. Was out for a few days and took it easy at work the follow week.
• Did not have any need for post care.
• This is the exact type of experience I had hoped for previously, but had not received. I was not looking for a consult or counseling, I just wanted the procedure to be done. The provider asked all the right questions to make sure I was sure I wanted to get the procedure done and did the procedure. Total time spent in the providers office was less than 30 minutes. Recovery was easy and pain during the procedure and during recovery was minimal. I am very happy that I found this solution.
• Very quick and easy procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Shu.
• Overall great experience! Easy scheduling, excellent communication and follow-up. Nice facility with friendly staff. Dr. Shu was very professional, careful and thoughtful. Nearly painless procedure and far better than expected post-procedure comfort and recovery time. I highly recommend Dr. Shu!
• I was pleasantly surprised. I expected lots of post procedure discomfort. I experienced minimal soreness.
• Tender for a couple weeks but never any serious pain. Wish I had done it way earlier. Procedure seemed to take less than 5 minute
• Made my procedure go as smooth as possible. I highly recommend this place. 10/10
“Feedback From Our Vasectomy Patients in 2016 (2) “
• I was very nervous about having the procedure done but Dr. Schu was very professional and put me at ease. There was literally no pain whatsoever and the recovery time was very quick. I would highly recommend his services. Also the office was very warm and inviting and the staff were very friendly.
• Easy start to finish
• It was a piece of cake. I was so anxious up to and most of the way through the procedure, but it was done quickly and as easy as I hoped.
• Amazing should have did it years ago.
• It was a breeze! 7 minutes and I was in and out. Very little pain, and after taking it easy for a couple days I was right back into my regular schedule. Highly recommended!
• Already have recommended to friends
• Should of done this sooner! Very fast, easy and painless.
• The procedure was fast, convenient and the pain was minimal (less than I expected). Happy with the decision to chose this procedure and this Dr.
• Had a little more pain post-vasectomy than anticipated. And occasional pain a couple times in the few weeks after the procedure. Otherwise it went well.
• I would recommend all my friends to Dr. Shu
“Feedback From Our Vasectomy Patients in 2016! (1)”
• I found I was worried over nothing. It was minimal discomfort and even that was completely gone after a week.
• The procedure was very quick (20 minutes from the moment that I was called in until the moment that I walked out). There was virtually no pain at all, and within 4 days I was completely back to normal. I would highly recommend this procedure and Dr. Shu to anyone looking to have a vasectomy.
• super easy procedure
• I am very pleased with the procedure! It was as easy as 1,2,3 .
• Everything was real good except having to wait 30 min. past the scheduled appointment before getting in for procedure.
• Very easy procedure. Thanks to the staff for calming my nerves.
• I have recommended the office to several friends.
• I would highly recommend this type of vasectomy. A quick procedure,with very little pain and a fast recovery.
• Any fears about pain, mishaps, or the procedure were unnecessary. The entire experience was far more easier than I had anticipated. I highly recommended your clinic for anyone considering a vesectomy. Thank you.
• This was as easy and painless as it could possibly be. I also saved a TON of money over going to my regular doctor’s office. I am very happy with my decision.
• I should have had this done 30 years ago
• I could not believe how painless it was. I was worried about it for no reason. It was over in less than five minutes once from the time I was set on the table to the time i was
“This was the least painful visit I have ever had to any doctors office!”
Easier than I could have ever expected (vasectomy). Everyone was very courteous and friendly. This was the least painful visit I have ever had to any doctors office!!
From the time I entered the exam room to the time I walked out was less than 10 minutes. Very pleased. B.A. Minnesota
“It is a great place to go and get procedures done”
I just wanted to write and say it is a great place to go and get procedures done. The people are nice and treat you good. The facility is easy to access and the doctors office is relaxing. Thanks for everything.– Matt K. Minnesota
“I hardly felt a thing”
When I had my vasectomy done, I had heard Dr. Shu’s procedure was less invasive and painful than standard vasectomy. I am pleased to say that the procedure was relatively quick with very little pain. In fact, when the procedure was finished, I stated, “You’re kidding!” I hardly felt a thing. I would recommend Dr. Shu and his clinic for your vasectomy, and have done so to all of my friends considering this procedure. – E. S. Minnesota