We got a question from a patient on anti-sperm antibodies last week: the patient wanted to know the level of anti-sperm antibodies in his blood because he is concerned that they will influence the success rate of a vasectomy reversal. This blog post will specifically address this issue. What is an Antibody? An antibody is … Read More
Easy™ Vasectomy is a simple, inexpensive, and effective form of permanent male contraception. It is safer, less invasive, and has fewer complications and quick recovery. Under local anesthesia, only a tiny puncture is made at the midline of the scrotum skin. This procedure is nearly 100 percent effective.
Before scheduling a vasectomy:
(1) Initial consultation is not required.
(2) Download the Vasectomy handout, fill out the demographic form, review the instructions, general information and consent. Bring the 7-page vasectomy handout with you on the vasectomy day. You also review more information in vasectomy page,
(3) Watch counseling video. Dr. Shu was personally trained by Dr. Stein, and he uses the same techniques as Dr. Stein uses.
(4) Consider payments options, and
(5) Choose the locations: Edina or Shoreview
(6) You don’t need to buy an athletic supporter, we provide you a free athletic supporter.