Recently we got a question from a patient on the relationship of vasectomy reversal and birth control. The patient wanted to know if the vasectomy reversal procedure will increase the chance of birth defect. This blog post will specifically address this issue. Back in 2006, a study conducted at Chulalongkorn University in Bangkok showed that … Read More
Easy™ Vasectomy is a simple, inexpensive, and effective form of permanent male contraception. It is safer, less invasive, and has fewer complications and quick recovery. Under local anesthesia, only a tiny puncture is made at the midline of the scrotum skin. This procedure is nearly 100 percent effective.
Before scheduling a Easy™ vasectomy:
(1) Initial consultation is not required.
(2) Download the Vasectomy handout, fill out the demographic form, review the instructions, general information and consent. Bring the 7-page vasectomy handout with you on the vasectomy day. You also review more information in vasectomy page,
(3) Watch counseling video. Dr. Shu was personally trained by Dr. Stein, and he uses the same techniques as Dr. Stein uses.
(4) Consider payments options, and a deposit of $100 is required of all patients.
(5) Choose the locations: Edina or Shoreview
(6) You don’t need to buy an athletic supporter, we provide you a free athletic supporter.