The key nutrient that gives tomatoes their bright red color could boost fertility in men, according to a study. This research shows that lycopene could increase sperm count by up to 70 per cent. The report, which was published by the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio, reviewed 12 studies by different groups around the world. All … Read More
World Vasectomy Day
November 7 2014 (click for details).
For the second year in a row, Dr.Shu will be participating in World Vasectomy Day, an event that brings focus to the role men can take in family planning as responsible citizens of our planet.
Easy™ Vasectomy is a simple, inexpensive, and effective form of permanent male contraception. It is safer, less invasive, and has fewer complications and quick recovery. Under local anesthesia, only a tiny puncture is made at the midline of the scrotum skin. This procedure is nearly 100 percent effective.
Before scheduling a vasectomy:
(1) Initial consultation is not required.
(2) Download the Vasectomy Handout, fill out the demographic form, review the instructions, general information and consent. Bring the 7-page vasectomy handout with you on the vasectomy day. You also review more information in vasectomy page,
(3) Watch counseling video. Dr. Shu was personally trained by Dr. Stein, and he uses the same techniques as Dr. Stein uses.
(4) Consider payments options, and
(5) Choose the locations: Edina or Shoreview
(6) You don’t need to buy an athletic supporter, we provide you a free athletic supporter.