Both you and your partner should decide if a vasectomy is the right choice.
Vasectomy is indicated for men in Minnesota and Florida who:
• Are in a stable relationship, and you and your partner agree that you do not want any more children. You do not want to use, or cannot use, other forms of birth control.
• Your partner has health problems that would make pregnancy unsafe for her.
• You and/or your partner have genetic disorders that they do not want to risk passing on to their children.
Vasectomy may NOT be a good choice for the men in Minnesota who:
• You and/or your partner are still unsure about whether you should have children
• Are in a unstable or stressful relationship.
• Are thinking about having it just to please their partner.
• Want to have children later by storing their sperm or by reversing their vasectomy.
• Are very young and still have many life changes ahead.
• Are single when they want to have a vasectomy. This includes men who are divorced, widowed, or separated.
• Are interested in temporary birth control
The Procedure Clinic has two offices, Edina office in Minnesota and Orlando office in Florida. When you are ready, please fill out the online registration form in our website, and we will call you to schedule the Easy Vasectomy procedure within 2 business days.
If you have any specific questions, please email us or call us at 952-922-9999, or 1-888-992-0019. Please keep in mind, the clinic is closed on Mondays, and it opens 9am to 5pm from Tuesday to Friday.